Thursday, June 21, 2012

Danada



Here's a piece I did for a good buddy I worked with, who loves maple syrup almost as much as he does character modeling :) Definitely one of those rare artists and all around good guy.  He rocked the player  character model in the 1313 trailer, you can take a peek at some of his other work here.  Wishing you the best in your next adventure!!! 

I had a bit of my work posted up a some cool sites with other inspiring work, peep em' if you get a chance, How to Carve Roast Unicorn, Geek Art, and Geek Tyrant.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Is that maple syrup or whiskey?? Either way, I totally understand! Good stuff, once again, Dela.

Dela Longfish said...

Maple syrup all the way!!! I was trying to include hockey and poutine but couldn't fit it all in a way that made sense :)

Pasta Recipes said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this