Awesome!
How does someone contact you?
:) Thanks Denny!You can get in touch with me at dlongfish@hotmail.comand type blog into the subject, I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
cool painting! so good...
I've been wanting to make a 7'6" Fish for a couple of years now. Work and life keep getting in the way.I've been thinking a single fin may be the way to go.
hawt ;)
nice drewing..
Hey guys,Thanks for the comment! :)
So magical!!I realy like!!!
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow does someone contact you?
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Denny!
ReplyDeleteYou can get in touch with me at dlongfish@hotmail.com
and type blog into the subject, I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
cool painting! so good...
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to make a 7'6" Fish for a couple of years now. Work and life keep getting in the way.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking a single fin may be the way to go.
hawt ;)
ReplyDeletenice drewing..
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! :)
So magical!!
ReplyDeleteI realy like!!!