Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Wicked Witch. Not much visual story telling, just had a tough day at work and had to draw something of my own.

To all of you keeping art blogs, thanks for the inspiration it keeps my going.

6 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing and genius! I am a big fan. Do you have any prints on ebay?

    Haha. This is SICK! I love it. Take it easy, Del.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are insane looking! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she nasty! Keep rockin' it man.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tone on this drawing Dela. Your pencil technique is rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dela,...
    Amazing work. I'm really inspired by your technique and style.
    Very textured,...you really get a sensation as to what the chararcter feels like.
    Fun.
    -cgy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:56 AM

    A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

    ReplyDelete